Thefaultsinourwallflowers 300 followers giveaway!
- No giveaway blogs
- Has to be following me…i will check!
- Reblogs and Likes BOTH count
- You can reblog as many times as you like, but please don’t spam your followers!
- Winner will be chosen through a randomiser
- This giveaway is INTERNATIONAL because of book depository
- If you want another book in that series, thats fine by me
- You need to be willing to give me your address
- If you have any questions please ask!
- Giveaway ends the 1st August 2014!
- MAY THE ODDS BE FOREVER IN YOUR FAVOR!
- ten days no electricity since Glenda
- no internet connection
- got addicted to dota
- nothing interesting going on
- vacation is almost over
- online registration on August 1
- start of classes on August 11
Btw, thanks for those who recently followed my blog <3 <3
This made my day! Thank you so much <3
It was like swimming under the stars, like sleeping outside,
like climbing a tree in the dark and seeing the view.
It was scary and safe and peaceful and exciting, all at the same time.
It was the way I felt when I was with him.
Like a well-ordered universe.
― Morgan Matson x
- I’m not good at writing
- I don’t miss school
- I’m such a lazy person
- I like eating my feelings lol
- Can’t think of another one haha sorry
Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
(This isn’t really a legit book review. As I said before, book reviews aren’t my thing, I only rate them though. So this post is more of my fangirling feels.)
I really wanted to read something like a feel-good book just to have a break from dystopian novels (esp after reading the third book of the maze runner trilogy which I was disappointed huhu) and I spotted this book from my tbr pile on Goodreads. Actually, the first thing that got my attention was the cover because it looks so rad! I tried to search for an ebook and luckily I found one.
This book was about love and friendship. For me, the characters were really relatable esp Emily. I love the fact that I got affected by this book and making me ‘kilig’ haha <3 <3 Definitely another character would be added to my list of fictional crushes and it is no other than Frank Porter hihi!
I loved everything about this book - characters, list, playlists, quotes, etc. I enjoyed reading this book and I can say that this is the perfect summer read!
Some of the quotes I love:
“It was like swimming under the stars, like sleeping outside, like climbing a tree in the dark and seeing the view. It was scary and safe and peaceful and exciting, all at the same time. It was the way I felt when I was with him. “Like a well-ordered universe.””
“She was my heart, she was half of me, and nothing, certainly not a few measly hundred miles, was ever going to change that.”
“All the stuff you can’t wait to get away from, until it’s not there anymore, and then you miss it like crazy.”
Follow me on Goodreads.
Last June 18, I told my dad that I want to go somewhere not far to have a photowalk. He agreed with me and suggested to go to Manila Zoo. At first, I thought he was just kidding but he was not and so we went. Btw, I was in grade three when I last went there. I felt like a kid again going to a field trip with a parent haha!
More photos here!
Thank youu! <3 <3